The City of Dondruma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayden - Wizard

Go down

Ayden - Wizard Empty Ayden - Wizard

Post by AydenWizard Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:32 pm

Ayden

300 years old

Wizard: Commands both subtractive and additive magic.
Subtractive will remove from what's there.  For instance, with a simply rub of the hair on my face, the hair will go away.

Additive will add to what's there.  For instance, with a simple rub of  my bare chin, hair will grow

Master of potions and herbs.

Appearance: Being a wizard of great power, I can change my appearance at will.  My normal form, however, is about 5 foot 11 inches with short brown hair and brown eyes.  I keep some very short stubble about my face.  I don't wear the normal robes of my order as wizards had been hunted down by those that dislike us.  I wear a white cotton shirt that buttons up the front and a dark coat, made of a thick cotton fiber, over that.  My pants are made of the same material but of a lighter color.  Soft leather boots adorn my feet.  I carry no staff or any talisman, visible that is, that betrays my order.  I do however, have a stone on my chest that is clear as glass with swirling points of light and is hard as iron.  This is NOT my source of power though it contains the power of those that have fallen, it does enhance my abilities.  I had fused this stone to my body, close to my heart.

I wear a leather belt about my waist that holds several pouches that aid in my potions and elixirs.  There is one special black pouch on my belt that is always on my right side.  This pouch holds my familiar, a small pixie by the name of Famael.  I had found her when I was very young during my training.  She was injured, though she will not tell me how.  I nursed her back to health and she's been with me ever since.  She has no special powers other than being able to go about undetected and report back to me.

BIO:

I was born in a land that is now extinct.  I was the first one born with the use of additive and subtractive magic in thousands of years.  The use of both sides of the magic has been rare and the fact that I was BORN with the use of both, my powers are very strong.  It didn't take long for me to raise through the ranks and became a war wizard.  This can only be attained by the mastery of both sides.  News of this had spread to the local villages and they contracted a Witch from outside the realm to cast a spell to suck all the magic, from both living and inert objects.  I was the only one that wasn't in the realm at the time; I had traveled to another realm to help stop a war.  When I returned, there was utter chaos.  I quickly restored order, being the only one that could cast magic, and had left everyone to govern themselves.  That was some 150 years ago now.  Since magic was removed from the realm, those wizards I had grew up with would now be dead as our magic was what kept us alive for so long.  I was the last one.  I had been traveling from realm to realm offering my services as a healer; using my potions and elixirs.  It was during these travels that I had heard bits and pieces of Dondruma.  I figured now was the time to try and find this fabled realm.

AydenWizard

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum